How to Heal & Create with these chapters of Womb Song
(All the chapters are accessed via the links in the RHS push-menu ↑ → )
FOUNDATIONS OF POSITIVE CREATION
. : The Aspects of Creative Potential that Opal Activates in Our Lives : .
- Attentive & responsive to the flow of feelings. Is surrendered to their unfettered rise & fall without agenda or control.
- Is aware of the initiatory impulse within emotion.
Is conscious of the intent behind one's emotions & is willing to take responsibility for them.
- Is humble enough with the power of vulnerability to let the dragons fly free.
- Expresses freely & independently.
- Values own feelings & acts upon them. Equally respects the feelings of others.
- Never takes-on the feelings of others, nor caters to any impulses to 'take care' of another's feelings.
As one has attained liberation within one's own feelings, naturally grants the same opportunity for others.
MINING FOR THE GOLD
↓ Aspects of the subconscious Opal brings to Light, helping us to resolve, forgive, heal or integrate CREATIVE blocks & distortion ↓
- Dishonest about how one *really* feels.
Not comfortable with feelings. Dismisses & minimizes them.
- Misplaced perfectionism founded in fear & lack.
- Believes can do no wrong.
- Insincere & superficial.
Focuses on & gets lost in trivial pursuits, because is more comfortable that way.
Prefers to stay on the surface of life, allowing the mental to dominate. Makes for a rather dry, barren, brittle existence.
- Emotions are entrained to do the mind's petty bidding : cattiness, bitchiness, nit-picking, hen-pecking, destructive gossip & jealous inter-relational manipulation.
Thoughts tend to be distracted & undisciplined.
Complex (unconscious?) agendas habitually confound the chance for the simple disarming honesty of true feeling.
- The breath has become shallow, erratic or held back in order to control feeling - indicating that subconsciously there are things one doesn't wish to feel, or a power within that one doesn't wish to surrender to or claim.
- Cowardice in feeling. Fear mothers feelings & derails any risk of vulnerability.
- The heart may have become twisted, distorted or hateful with a possible unwillingness to open into release for fear of what must first be burnt through & washed through in order to heal.
Invulnerable, armoured & defended against feeling, at the heart.
Does not feel. If / when does, struggles to trust the feelings.
- Easily seduced & deluded by glamour - feeling / living through the emotions of others & making other people's feelings more important than your own.
Unable to give value to one's own true feelings. May believe they have no real value or that one has no right to embrace them with any degree of validity. So is easily pulled into the slip-stream of others emotions. Is not emotionally sovereign.
This leaves one open to being manipulated & influenced by dreams that are not yours.
- Easily swept-up on an emotional roller coaster - is unaware of the emotion's inception / seed /cause within because is unwilling to be honest with Self, let alone willing to take responsibility for what has arisen.
- Inhibits & suppresses the truth of one's feelings - holding the power of the dragons at bay. (Feelings are a Force of Nature & ultimately cannot be controlled. Attempt to at peril to one's health and/or sanity. They may even eat one alive from the inside-out, if one fails to learn how to allow them their breath - wether of fire or ice.)
- Insensitive to the feelings of others.
Guilt. May feel responsible for the way others feel & fail to allow them the freedom of their feelings.
May attempt to manipulate the feelings of others with guilt & shame. This is a corruption of respect.
- Crushes / demonizes the feelings of others - especially if the truth of them confronts one's own denial, facades, lies, deception or ego constructs.
Self-righteousness masks an unwillingness to feel real emotion.
Attacks vulnerability - in self or other/s.
- May prop oneself up upon a self-appointed, self-deluded pedestal.
Arrogance prevents true feelings to arise because they demand vulnerability, humility & surrender to a flow that cannot ( in the true sense) be controlled. (Mind & thought can be controlled - but feelings cannot. Not ever! We kid ourselves thinking we can control them by holding back or repressing, which only & inevitably creates a pressure-cooker, a bomb or huge reservoirs of potential transformation.)
- Is emotionally corrupt. Forced laughter / forced tears constitute corruption of the highest order.
- Complex personality structures form around the protection of unwelcome feelings deemed to be too dangerous to be allowed to explode into the fire, without doing harm to self or other/s.
- Engages in emotional blackmail / bribery + essentially every kind of emotional violation Humanity ever has or ever will engage in!
♥ Animal Totem : : Lyre Bird
♥ Essential Oil : : Wintergren
♥ Simple Purpose : : Emotional Magnification
♥ Message from Master Deva Upalael :
"I am all Emotion. I enter you at that level and reside there as truth. You will hide no more from the feelings that you are. Like the light of a thousand suns I shine and magnify you, making you aware of the role of emotion in the creative pathways of manifestation and Judgment. Be aware as I enter you, that I know no Limit, seeking to place you on your individual path of realization, I will magnify the emotional space. I help all that will truthfully help themselves. Mine is a path of fire. All are ready but few awaken me and stand in my emotional fire of truth - lest they burn."
• REF : : Liquid Crystal Oracle : : by Justin Moikeha Asar •
>>> Either do a 'Creation-ing Process' or a 'Transmutation / Healing Process' with any of the above aspects that inspire you, that stand-out or carry a charge.
FIND FREE INSTRUCTIONS HERE >
>>> Download this Guided Shamanic Drum Journey to help you receive the Earth's Wisdom and / or Body Wisdom around those aspects.
>>> Take Opal Liquid Crystal for 21 days to help you Heal, receive unique Gifts, integrate lessons and to harness Creative Expansion around any aspects in this chapter.
© Barbara Ma-El, 2017