How to Heal & Create with these chapters of Womb Song
(All the chapters are accessed via the links in the RHS push-menu ↑ → )
FOUNDATIONS OF POSITIVE CREATION
. : The Aspects of Creative Potential that Amethyst Activates in Our Lives : .
- Holds an expanded vision of the True Self, yet is sufficiently humble & grounded in an integrated view of how much of this is received to embody, express, move, love, give & create at any given time.
- Totally in Love with one's Higher Self & trusts it implicitly.
Has largely surrendered the negative ego's control.
- Confident & self-assured. Embodies deeply heightened Self-Awareness.
- Is humble enough to let Self be truly Great!
- Has mastered the ability to let fear have its say so that it can be pierced and consciously seen through.
- The mind & the heart have found peace with one another & can co-create together.
- Calm is gracefully embodied & transmitted into every situation.
Stability has found anchor due to profound inner security.
- Free of the need to seek approval or praise.
Dances to own drum.
- Isn't overly identified with the physical body - knows it's one possible vehicle for the Spirit.
Does not fear death.
MINING FOR THE GOLD
↓ Aspects of the subconscious Amethyst brings to Light, helping us to resolve, forgive, heal or integrate CREATIVE blocks & distortion ↓
- A fearful undisciplined mind that directs & dominates without listening for guidance from one's Spirit is the cause of an uneasy insecure Heart. This generates an illusionary self, aka: ego.
- Is trapped & run by the ego's pretences that masks things like pointlessness / a lack of true purpose, isolation & low self-esteem.
- Thoughts often / constantly do battle with The Higher Self / Soul.
- Inner peace is so rare because the small self is constantly sizing itself up against others / everyone - making itself better or less than them. Mired in comparison & competition.
Unable / unwilling to celebrate the uniqueness of another, because have not yet discovered / nurtured the treasure of one's own uniqueness.
- Bad moods / temper / tantrums / violence are thrown when the ego-mind doesn't get it's way.
Stubborn & inflexible because attached to how one *thinks* it should go / look like / be / turn out.
Controlling or invasive behaviour are often attempts to enforce the ego-mind's dictum.
- May believe the physical is all there is.
Un-nerved by *authentic* Spirituality, because it cannot be controlled & it is never predictable.
The ego has identified surrender to be a defeat - and it is (of the best possible kind!)
- Aggressive, demanding, loud, attention & approval seeking. Boasts.
Insecure - the success or happiness of others is threatening. Gloats.
Fears that one might never measure up / not be good enough.
- The conditioned mind runs the show / drives the bus - believing it already knows everything / has it all figured out.
It's too humiliating to admit to not knowing something - let alone consider there may be things one doesn't even know one doesn't know.
Consistently & reliably overrides the intuition. Ignores Body-Wisdom.
- Tends to interact from assumptions & denial of reality.
Rejects what presents.
- Choses to enforce inequality & hierarchy.
Triumphs at another's expense, because is identified with weakness & lack of relationship with one's Higher Self.
- Cannot see beyond the mind's projected fear, so judges, cuts-off & isolates, founded on assumptions that the other is already totally understood. Ends up confining, categorizing, constricting & controlling other people.
The Heart has not been permitted to inform the mind.
- Inordinate life energy is spent shoring-up & fortifying the illusionary / false self. This is exhausting & drains tremendous resources. So long as the false self is identified with, it keeps one's sense of self small because it's inherent nature is limitation. Humility spells the death of this small / illusionary / limited self.
- The illusionary self defines itself via separation, so it is often anaesthetized to the suffering of others / the world, tending to be self-centred, selfish, greedy & egotistical.
There is often a deluded grandiose vision of self, because it has to pretend it's better. bigger that it really feels.
Wears masks. Plays games. Ungrounded. Unstable.
♥ Animal Totem : : Goat
♥ Essential Oil : : Lavender
♥ Simple Purpose : : Humility
♥ Message from Master Deva Amerayel-ra :
"I am here with the lesson of humility. Let go of the attachments of physicality and trust. Allow the Universe to be your guide to all that you are. Come with me on the Journey inward, to the infinite place. A place of Peace that many have only known in the body before Birth."
• REF : : Liquid Crystal Oracle : : by Justin Moikeha Asar •
>>> Either do a 'Creation-ing Process' or a 'Transmutation / Healing Process' with any of the above aspects that inspire you, that stand-out or carry a charge.
FIND FREE INSTRUCTIONS HERE >
>>> Download this Guided Shamanic Drum Journey to help you receive the Earth's Wisdom and / or Body Wisdom around those aspects.
>>> Take Amethyst's Liquid Crystal for 21 days to help you Heal, receive unique Gifts, integrate lessons and to harness Creative Expansion around any aspects in this chapter.
© Barbara Ma-El, 2017